Research topics investigated by DEI's scientists cover a large number of fields within the Industrial and Information Engineering area.
Our department offers undergraduate, graduate and PhD programmes in the fields of electrical, electronic and information technologies.
- ISA Ph.D. Fellowships 2016
- The Institute of Advanced Studies (ISA) of the University of Bologna offers six Fellowships to international students admitted to the XXXII doctoral cycle. The Ph.D. Fellowship provides also free accommodation. Applications must be received no later than 12 pm on September 1, 2016.
- PULP: our free microprocessor system is here!
- We are happy to share PULPino, our FREE microprocessor system. Download source code, test programs, and much more to work with a competitive, state-of-the-art, 32-bit processor based on the RISC-V architecture, jointly developed by ETH Zurich and Università di Bologna.
- Two new Thesis internships available at Amazon Europe
- Published on 20 June 2016
- Admissions to DEI International Programmes
- Published on 8 February 2016