Research topics investigated by DEI's scientists cover a large number of fields within the Industrial and Information Engineering area.
Our department offers undergraduate, graduate and PhD programmes in the fields of electrical, electronic and information technologies.
- Daniele Astolfi was awarded with the SIDRA prize for the best Italian PhD dissertation
- The fresh PhD graduate from DEI obtained the award from the Italian Automatics Association.
- PULP: our free microprocessor system is here!
- We are happy to share PULPino, our FREE microprocessor system. Download source code, test programs, and much more to work with a competitive, state-of-the-art, 32-bit processor based on the RISC-V architecture, jointly developed by ETH Zurich and Università di Bologna.
- Master Thesis in automatic machines available
- Published on 27 September 2016
- Discover the English version of the University Library System website
- Published on 14 September 2016
- 26 - 30 September 2016
- Course on Short range radio propagation: theory, models and future applications